Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Funday!

We had an amazing day at church. My friend Anna went with us. She is just so stinking cool! I am so glad that she is a part of my life these days. She makes me want to be a better person! You can't help but just love her she is soo sweet!


After church we hurried home and ate some left over Spicy Pasta YUMMY! I made Iced Sugar Cookies from scratch. Frosting and all! That was a first for me. I am trying to use that kitchen aid whenever I can. (Thanks Annie) I made the frosting purple because K State was having a great weekend against Texas, which is BIG. They turned out really good! I was proud. We took them over to the couples home that is teaching out Temple Prep class. There was only  few of us there for our meeting, so we took the ones left over to my parents house they only live two streets down. I grew up with this families boys at the neighborhood pool. They were so gracious to have us over, and help us catch up on material. We are going to the temple before the class was suppose to end, and they were great to help make it work! We have really learned a lot, and we are really excited. We feel ready. 

As soon as we walked in the door Nick changed and we left for Emily and Adam's Shower. It was their couple shower, and it was so much fun! They got lots of great stuff and the hostesses did a wonderful meal, treats, and drink. It was at a great house with an awesome outdoor living area with a TV screen mounted. That means we got to keep up with the Draft a little while we were watching the present opening. We are excited for them. The plans have sort of changed because of Keith's situation.  They are getting married in Austin May 6th. We are going down Tues. night when I get finished at work, and coming home Thursday night. Everyone just has great attitudes, and are just rolling with the flow. I am proud of them, and can't wait to spend this really exciting day with the two of them. I love them both! 



We came home tired, but knew we couldn't take a nap or we wouldn't be able to fall asleep tonight! We worked out on our flower beds in the front yard. We are going to try and plant some stuff tomorrow. Wish us luck, Nick and I do NOT have green thumbs! We are just going for PURPLE and ALIVE! Anything would be an improvement at this point!

Can someone of you leave a comment letting me know if you can see the entire collage or if part of it cut off??? My screen looks fine but on the phone its cut.. Just trying to figure out the most efficient way to blog still. The collages are really simple to Blurb, so I just need to figure out the post! Thanks

4 comments:

The Ashdowns said...

As far as I can tell, it's cut off. The picture I have on the right is the Emily and Adam cup, but it looks like there are still some pictures to the right of that one. But they are cut off.

♥Shally said...

I can see the whole collage...

Melissa Wilson said...

I was going to call you today and invite you to join us for baptisms at the temple on May 6th but now I guess I won't since you'll be in Austin! Great pics, Natalie! Did you get your camera yet?

Lorraine said...

I can see the whole collage. It looks so cute!