Thursday, April 16, 2009

STEP UP!

My Husband told me I need to step up on my blogging I have been slacking!!!!
We have had a lot going on... The accident, Easter, Preparing for the Temple and Hawaii...
Not trying to make excuses but that has been time consuming! Nick had my camera when he was in AUSSIE, so I couldn't Photo my things I did without him... I'm not a huge fan of blogging without pictures... It's boring for me and you...

I will do my best to step it up a notch! The issue of knowing where I wanted my blog to be has been a burden as well I LOVE the Mac blog it's so easy, and I love how it can just look like a webpage and be a webpage with a web address, but I can't get my posting to sync with google reader, and that's where all the blog world knows if you have updated. I guess I have gone back and will link to mac blog for postings that are very detailed and have lots of photos for example vacations and such! I will join the two for my BLURB book. It's almost like you can't wait for the year to be over so you can get your book!!!!!

IM BACK!

2 comments:

♥Shally said...

Glad u r back!

The Ashdowns said...

The accident? Did I miss something?