Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Stuff!

i JUST FOUIND OUT THAT THE SALON FURNITURE WILL BE DELIVERED TOMORROW AFTERNOON! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT! The plan is to unpack tomorrow once it arrives. Saturday after we close we are going to pack up everything and haul it off somewhere. The floor guys are coming in late Sat. night to do the refinish. This should be completeley done my Monday morning, then we get to have the real fun!!!! Setting up, rearranging, and seeing the FINISH PRODUCT!!!!! I just know I am going to love it!!!!


Also last night I was studying some scriptures, and felt convicted to start something new. Since we teach primary, I don't get to learn all of the releif society leasson from Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith. I loved learning each lesson when I was a RS teacher in the branch. I know that I will gain lots of knowledge. I am going to start where I left off, and study one lesson each week. To keep me accountable I am going to blog each week on what I learned from the lesson, and share thoughts and scriptues. Not only will it help me grow, but hopefully all my blog readers will get something out of it too!!! Whether a memeber of Our Church or of any other faith I feel like something will apply to you. If you don't want to read it, then just skip over post called "Lesson Learned by Newbie Natalie"

I am looking forward to this addition!


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love this! What a great idea.

Melissa Wilson said...

You are so good--I need to be more like you!