Saturday, April 18, 2009

On this GREAT Day...

I was

Nervous
Excited
Anxious
Happy
Felt Special (Nick's dad had come all the way to LUBBOCK)
Overjoyed
Peacful
Ready
Confident

The day was sunny and beautiful... birds chirping and a crisp air, such as today.

This day one year ago.. I was baptized into The Church

It was an amazing experience.
I felt so clean, and pure. I knew that my Father in Heaven was looking upon me with a BIG GRIN!

I am so thankful for all the people that were there for me, had taught me, and prayed for me.

I learned so much this year, and I hope to even grow more this next year....

HERE WE WERE LAST YEAR ON THAT BLESSED DAY!


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Ashdowns said...

I really liked this. It makes me really happy to hear you talk about how happy the gospel has made you. Your example makes me want to be better and work hard at helping my own testimony grow. I am extremely happy for you and proud to be able to call you my friend!

Melissa Wilson said...

What a big day! Congrats!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Congrats. I want details!!! Facebook me.

Sherine said...

You look stunning.. You're even glowing from the inside.