Thursday, September 24, 2009

The trip...

The best chinese.... I have to go everytime we are near. Nick took me there on one of our first dates!
We were in the neighborhood visiting family and friends to I had to snap a few. Nick's HS Highland. He just had his 10 yr... But it wasn't THAT long ago he was playing on that field.
We went to my favorite breakfast place.. The German pancakes are out of this world!!!! They call it the dutch baby. You eat half of it and you feel like you are about to burst!


We spent a sweet day in Park City together, and went to Dinner with his dad.
Yes those were some crazy girls dressed up dancing for donations! It was hilarious!

went to one of Nick's childhood fav's....

And last but not least all the food... Nick always makes fun of me for taking pics of! I like it!

1 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Great pictures. I recognized Park City. We took our engagement pictures there. Glad you had fun and KEEP taking pictures of food!