Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OPEN HOUSE

The open house party was last night! It was a total SUCCESS!!! Lissa Anglin Photography and I came together for this promotional idea. We wanted to do kinda a RE OPENING party for the remodel of the salon... It has been almost 5 YEARS! WOW flew by...

WE HAD

Lots of fun...
Lots of friends come...
Lots of food...

Double Dave's next door gave us SOO much pizza it wasn't even funny.

I had 147 cookies made and 36 Cupcakes... WOW

We gave away so many awesome things....

Babyliss Steam Flat iron
2 Babyliss blow dryers
5 Shampoo/Conditioner Duos
Mens Products
A set of Nan's Glitter toes
Mini Session with Lissa
Photo Shoot with Lissa
TOTAL MAKOVER!

I think everyone had a great time! I know I did...

Lissa is an amazing photographer... Thanks again


More to come...

1 comments:

♥Shally said...

Nat, you look amazing! I am so glad things went well. :)