Thursday, September 24, 2009

another today.

I just got the Ensign today in the mail. Which is a church magazine that comes out every month. Leaders of our church share articles on many different spiritual matters. I really enjoy reading it, and always get a lot out of it. One of the ones I read tonight was on the use of the blogs and that we can share our faith with our readers.

It is hard to know who all reads your blog. I have a reader that shows me from what city I might be getting a visitor from. I am acctually suprised by the number or readers a day. I feel that for that and many other reasons I need to share my thoughts, and declare that I am a child of God! That's a song we sing every Sunday almost with the little kiddos.

I know that I am a daughter to the King of Kings, the Lord of all Lords, the Beggining and End. I know that He loves me so deeply I cannot begin to comprehend. I know that I do nothing to deserve that gift, and it is given freely with no end. I am so thankful for that. I know that He is always there for each one of his children. He will never leave me or forsake me. I feel that He always hears our prayers, and will always answer them when we wait patiently and quietly. He sometimes uses a gentle voice or prompting. When we soften our hearts, and let the Holy spirit guide us, our paths are directed so clearly. I am thankful that my Heavenly Father is full of forgiveness. I fail him so often. He scoops me up in Thy hand and sets me on my feet again, as I strive to walk the narrow path again. I am so grateful for repentance and the new day of sunshine it may bring to my life. I am so very greatful for my Redeemer. That he died for all of mankind.

That he lives.

In the name of Thy Son Jesus Christ,
Amen


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Natalie, you are amazing, i love your knowlege and your faith-- you are sunshine in my life, always remember that! Thanx for lovin my Nick---I love you, Mom Wendy

Amanda said...

So awesome Natalie... I just love your testimony. You truly are an amazing example. You guys should definitely move here so we can hang out. :)