Friday, September 18, 2009

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your comments...


I have spent hours and hours reading tutorials and stalking blogs to get to this point... I mean lots of time... Poor Nicky... At least it's football season.... And we have the laptop!!! That is quality time right!!! It is lots of fun!!! Nick has actually been so supportive... He knows it has been a goal of mine for a LONG time.. He is my biggest cheerleader. He is always bragging on me.. That's how it came about doing some pics of our family. It was not nearly as much fun doing it for someone's special day other than our own, because I felt pressured to catch great shots. I am not a professional, and don't plan on being one.

I do it for fun.

I do it because it a creative hobby.

You want to talk hair... I can do it all day, and know I can give you your money's worth. I am trained and well practiced 7 years! OUCH I feel confident I can please the most difficult clients around... I have plenty of them.

So with that being said, I am not starting another business.

After going to bed a 2am last night. I DONT want to be a photographer.

At least the Salon has store hours, and the the computer doesn't. It was a long day on the feet to say the least. Plus we started the diet again, we are on Day 6.

I worked out last night and was sore by the time I got home. I have a lot going for me.

I should end this... It was about saying THANK YOU.


2 comments:

The Jessups said...

AWESOME job!! I love them all! If you're up for sharing actions, I'd LOVE the ones for the last two of the temple before you and Nick. SOOOO good!!

Oh, and I will need to come into you next time I get my hair done! My lady "retired" and I've only been once since then....and I was a little dissapointed.

Haley said...

you're awesome!!! love you guys!!! miss you!!