Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wedding Photographer





I am really excited about our wedding photographer that is coming! Well it is acctually a couple. They take the most amazing pictures I have ever seen. They are from Canada, but they gave us this great deal because we decided on a tuesday for the wedding. It worked out well so we can spend a long weekends with our families and everyone that gets to come, and then we will get married on Tuesday and then everyone can go home. I think it turned out perfect! I can't wait. Their website is www.justmarriedphotography.com. You can get to their blog from there. They kinda specialize in destinations weddings... so check those out if you want! The lower pictures are a session that they are doing now called trash you dress! I mean really will you daughter wear it... NO so you trash it.. and they turn out to be some really amazing pictures! I am going to just cut off some of the train to cover a scrapbook page or something. That way I'll have a little of the fabric! The rest will be history in MEXICO!

2 comments:

♥Shally said...

Can't wait to see what they do!

Holly Hunt said...

So I just got done looking at your photographer's site and I must say I've never been so jealous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the trash the dress pictures. They were amazing. I can't wait to see all of your pictures, although I am totally envious.