Thursday, July 31, 2008

DETAILS!

Everything is coming along just great. Now I am working on reception place cards and tiny programs to attach to the hand fans... they are going to be soo cute!
I found printed paper using the greens of the dresses and that will tie it all in just perfect.
We got the favor bags and labels. They are adorable...
We found the candy we are using. I am way excited.
hint hint fushia parasols!!!!
I love WEDDING STUFF!!!
pictures coming soon!

Tonight I am packing to head to Utah for the last time! Well for a while anyway!!
YIPPEEEE!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- I hung out with Nick tonight for a little while and I told him that he needs to plan a time so that we can meet. You better hold him to that!!! Oh ya, and I saw the bridesmaid and groomsman outfits and they are awesome!!! You have such great taste!!!

Katie