1. The Christmas Season. I love everything about it. The music, the lights, the parties, the families coming together, and gifts (giving them of course) the snow (if you have it) the treats, all the other food, the fireplace flaming, Christmas movies, SANTA, and so much more. Most of all the celebration of the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!
2. My wonderful husband. We have had so much fun this last week, just being together. We haven't got a lot done like we needed to. All the alone time was needed and it has been really great. Nick is so ambitious. He works a full time job, and does thirty other things on the side. He can do circles around me. We sleep in our bed with three other annoying people. They are named Utah phone, Texas phone, and Work phone! It's lots of fun!!!
3. We are having my Salons Christmas Party tomorrow night! I am very excited. I love to get dressed up, and just make it a really special fun time! I am having it at our house, because not everyone has seen it. I am going to cook a new meal I have never made. Wish me LUCK! Then, we are going to hang out and do a gift exchange and games!
4. I have all gifts bought, wrapped, and shipped. That feels good!
5. My peanut brittle I said wasn't all that good, well I have put a pretty good dent in it. It must not be that bad!
6. Nick is teasing me with the baby POWERS, but at least he is considering! Two of my friends are having babies this week!
DID I MENTION I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I am THANKFUL for my family!
Hiking Calico Basin
8 months ago