Saturday, August 8, 2009

SUSHI = SUCCESSS :)

We have a new place in town... HAYASHI.

Nick and I decided the last night of our diet we would eat there and try it out. There isn't a good sushi place anywhere in town. I had a client recommend it that had sashimi there. (BONUS: She was asian!!)

The verdict.........

IT WAS AWESOME! We loved it. WE got the Deluxe Sashimi Platter that had about 6 types of fish on it, and every single one was delicious!

All of our weight lost was due for a celebration!!!

Together Nick and I lost 35 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's like Biggest LOSER!!!!!!!!!

I like the total together better it's more extreme!!!! But it breaks down as follows. Nick= 21 Me=14

I am so proud of him! He is at ball playing weight, and looks FABULOUS! As for me, haven't seen numbers on the scale like this since I was 17! REALLY FUN!

MORE TO COME ON THE DETAILS! Everyone has been asking!!!!

0 comments: