Friday, August 28, 2009

NOT MUCH OF ANYTHING

I didn't get much of anything done yesterday. Searched high an low for a new pair of jeans I liked. I had no luck! I hate that when you don't need anything new you find tons, and you have to tell yourself no. Then when you need something, you can't find anything worth even settling on.


It was my sweet friend Anna's birthday. I look her flowers. I went to the store and bought the stuff to learn how to make my first pie this weekend. NICK LOVES PIE. My grandmother makes the best rhubarb pie. I could sit and eat the whole thing. We ordered some fresh rhubarb through this company at church. It finally comes in on Saturday.

Sunday afternoon we are going to have Grandmother over to bake the first pie! Hope it is just as good, even out of my oven....


HAVE I MENTIONED...

I LOVE MY POOCHES

0 comments: