Saturday, January 26, 2008

Memories with my Mom this YEAR!

The first weekend Nick came to Lubbock.



St. Patty's Day. I had green hair of course!


Dinner one night in the spring, just for fun!

Riviera Maya, Mexico early in the summer!


My cousin, with my Mom and Dad. They were in town from Denver. My uncle Paul, Aunt Sharen, Faith, Brandon, and little Noah.





A day in the sun at Lake Alan Henry. One of our very favorite things.
Yea, that is my mom darker than me. She can get so tan.



More family. Mom, Nan (Mom's mom), My Great Grandma who will be 95 in a few weeks. Also my grandma's sister Aunt Ally.





Cattle Baron's Ball. VERY HOT that night, but so much fun! Glad my parents let me tag along. I have always wanted to go ever since I was a kid and my parents would go. Then when I got old enough I would babysit for people that were going to it. So after all the waiting this was my 1st year to attend!






















Fourth of July! I was a little sad I was suppose to be in Utah that day. I made the best out of it and it was a fun day!














And the reason why we stayed. My Grandaddy passed away. We all miss him.... But that day was a celebration!



Towards the end of summer my family wanted to show Nick something beautiful in Texas. We decided to take him to Palo Duro Canyon to see the musical TEXAS. He was accompanied by three wonderful women that night. Both my parents mom's are now widowed. He did a wonderful job. I had to beat them off at the end of the night!


My Dad's suprise 50th Birthday!




This Thanksgiving Mom, Dad, Matt, and I for the first time in quite a few years took a road trip to our house in Pagosa Springs, CO. We use to go for every holiday when I was younger. Then when Matt got into High School basketball, he never could go with us. I wouls take a friend of something. It was really great to have us all there together as a family. I know it meant a lot to my parents.




Here they are at the Kadiza Hair Studio Christmas Party.


What a year! So many great memories. It is not too hard to swallow being another year older when you think about how great it was!
My mom is very special to me. I'm glad that we have got to spend so much time together lately.
I am blessed to have a Mom that is so beautiful, and loves me so much!







3 comments:

♥Shally said...

send me and email so I can add you on as a "chef"! I need your email address to get the google invite out.

Nick and Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley said...

your mom sounds great!!!