Friday, August 29, 2008

New York again!!!



Nick and I love to travel....
But this time not together...
BOYS TRIP / Bachelor PARTY VACA!
He left sunday to go to New York to see Yankee Stadium for the last time. They are also flying to Boston to see a game there. He went with some guys that he played with in college. He doesn't get to see them all that often, so I know that he is having lots of fun!
Yesterday they went to the game, and it turned out to be a pretty exciting one! Then later last night they went to an amazing steakhouse. He said it was remarkable. Today, he is giving one of his friends the New York tour who hasn't ever been. He was awesome with directions and he acctually remembers where everything is. All the street names and numbers... Man he is good.
Well, speaking of that I just got off the phone with him, and he said he was pondering how we got to TIFFANY AND CO. That is all I have to say. Yea he is my man! Sorry GIRLS! ;o)

I hope he has a great time on the rest of his trip, but I can't wait for him to get home. I miss him alot!


I am so sorry.. Don't kid yourself.. I couldn't leave this pretty little one off!

0 comments: