Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lubbock Shower







What an amazing day. Nick and I felt so loved by many people. So many people, and everyone was so generous it made me emotional. My mom's best friend Paige, my late aunt's best friend Betty, and my brothers best friend's mom Diane, and one friend of mine Daphne, were the hostesses. Did you get all of that... ;o) The beutiful one in all green is my brother's girlfriend Edite. She was awesome at the shower taking down names and items that we got. She is from Latvia, and did an amazing job spelling what I quickly told her. Not to mention she was understanding despite my West Texas slang! She was very helpful. She had never been to a shower before, and you would have never known it. She is a keeper.
It's was great to see some people I haven't got a chance to see in a long time. It will be a day I will never forget. Then that night Nick and I had lots of fun putting away all of our new goodies! Thank you so much to everyone that was a part of this special event.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

looks like you guys got lots of stuff. and that was just the shower.. the wedding gifts are still to come. hehe

Britni said...

I'm so glad that you had a great shower! I wish I could have been there. It was good to get to see you and have lunch together! Sorry about Rilan drinking your water! haha!

♥Shally said...

You guys won't have to buy stuff for 50 years!!

Nice..